Use your study at TAFE to get into a University degree of your choice
If you want to go to University but need to gain more qualifications or want to be more prepared before you do, then a TAFE to Uni Pathway is the way to go. You can use your training and qualifications from TAFE towards your degree so you can start at a more advanced stage.
You may choose a TAFE to Uni pathway if you:
- Would like to use your practical training at TAFE to reduce the time you need to study at University
- Need alternative qualifications to an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) to enter University
- Want to be work ready before you complete your degree at University
Find a pathway to suit you
Before you make a TAFE to Uni pathway decision, make sure you read these important points:
- Courses and credit arrangement sometimes change so be sure to check with the University and TAFE before enrolling.
- Credit transfer doesn’t guarantee entry to university; you need to enrol in a specified course first.
- You can ask any Australian University for credit transfer, not just our partner Universities.
- The amount of credit given depends on what subjects you do within a course so talk to us to make sure you are completing the right ones.
Some of our most popular courses have TAFE 2 Uni pathways already mapped for you. To learn more, view the TAFE 2 Uni Pathways table for your course below:*
*This information is accurate as at 2nd February 2016 and is subject to change. If your'e considering taking a TAFE 2 Uni Pathway, ensure you confirm the information on this page with your preferred university.