Statement of Attainment in Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
This course is fully approved by Liquor & Gaming NSW and, after proving your identity, you can complete your study online in one day from home.
To work in a licensed venue (a place where alcohol is served) you must have a valid RSA Certificate with you while working and be over 18 years old. Each state and territory has different requirements for RSA training. This course is valid for NSW.
You must renew your training by completing an approved course every 5 years to keep current.
The RSA course focuses on understanding your legal obligations when serving alcohol, strategies to ensure customers drink responsibly and covers reducing harm to self and others.
Your course fee includes the cost of a Photo competency card.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|STIHFAB002||Provide responsible service of alcohol|
- This course is fully online so you need an up-to-date computer connected to the internet and be able to confidently navigate the course - downloading and uploading files. You will also need to be able to access and use a digital recording device, such as a camera or smart phone, to verify your identity and do one of the assessment events. In addition, you require a web browser other than Internet Explorer, as the Liquor & Gaming NSW training materials are not compatible with this browser. Chrome, Firefox or Opera are suitable.
- As you will not be able to get work in this industry until you turn 18, the minimum age for doing this course is 18 years.
- Before gaining entry to this course, you will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Get more information by visiting http://usi.gov.au. You will need to have proof of your identity to complete the process.
There are no fee exemptions, concessions or subsidies available for this price. You are required to contribute to the full cost of your course. Your tuition fee includes all essential study materials.
Extra study resources may be available to enhance your learning and will attract an additional charge.
You may also be eligible for a VET FEE-Help loan for some Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses.
- for a personal fee assessment.
- to discuss payment options and loans available to you.
At a glance
Course Duration: 1 day