You have access to all of TAFENSW’s library resources, including catalogues, e-books, videos, journals and online resources when logged into TAFEnow. Librarians are on a roster between 9am and 5pm to answer your questions and help you find the information you need. Our advanced Ask Us system means you should never be stuck for reference information.
TAFEnow's full library services are just a click away, whether you are studying near a campus or far away.
- There is a library subject guide for each course
- You can access eResources like eBooks and Online Videos
- Search our catalogue
- You can receive help from a librarian in AskUs – and you can ask for an online tour of what library resources are available to support your course
- You have full borrowing privileges at any TAFE library in NSW or, if you are not near one, you can access a Postal Loan Service
- You can apply for a TAFEcard
- TAFE NSW Library Catalogue