Introduction to the Australian Legal System
Are you considering studying a Diploma of Legal Services? The Legal Services skillset provides the perfect introduction to the Diploma of Legal Studies by providing you with two units essential to your success. On completion of the Legal Services Skillset you will:
- Have the ability to identify roles and responsibilities of key bodies in the legal system
- Produce and dispatch legal documentation
- Use court etiquette
- Complete administrative tasks and to apply for legal certification
- Differentiate between civil and criminal proceedings
- Examine legislation
- Complete essential tasks that are required within a legal practice.
This knowledge will assist you to successfully complete the Diploma of Legal Services while also cementing your career journey into the Legal Services industry.
All units must be completed
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBLEG301||Apply knowledge of the legal system to complete tasks|
|BSBLEG413||Identify and apply the legal framework|
There are no fee exemptions, concessions or subsidies available for this price. You are required to contribute to the full cost of your course. Your tuition fee includes all essential study materials.
Extra study resources may be available to enhance your learning and will attract an additional charge.
You may also be eligible for a VET Student Loan for some Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses.
- for a personal fee assessment.
- to discuss payment options and loans available to you.
At a glance
Course Duration: 6 months